Since EP15 was so informationally abundant, I’m jumping right into the show notes! TAKE THAT TAKE THAT TAKE THAT!
- The New York City Vegetarian Food Festival - March 3rd & 4th, 2012!
- Rescue Chocolate - Sarah Gross’ super awesome chocolate brand
- Dynasty Electric - the vegan band appearing at The NYCVFF
- Vegucated - the kickass vegan doc screening at The NYCVFF
- For The Animals Sanctuary - benefited from The NYCVFF
- Ingredients to Avoid in Companion Animal Food
- Laura Yaz on Twitter
- Laura Yaz’ Blog
- Check out the super-horrible PETA Ad
- Learn about the kinda hilarious Dairy Milk Campaign
- Ted Danson’s Oceana
- Woody Harrelson is awesome
And of COURSE we CANNOT FORGET the details from Erin Red’s totes mayj announcement: The Seed: A Vegan Experience is taking over SoHo this June!
- The Seed: A Vegan Experience - our growing website! (still in beta)
- Follow The Seed on Twitter!
- "Like" The Seed on Facebook!
- Mercy For Animals - one of our charity partners
- Mercy For Animals Top 11 Successes of 2011
- The New York Coalition for Healthy School Food - one of our charity partners
Yeehaw, what a trip! Check out all the goodies and I’ll see y’all next week!
xo Erin Red