Hey Bulls & Heifers!
I’m *ahem* borrowing some wi-fi tonight to finally post the all-important show notes for Red Radio EP8. As I’ve mentioned on Twitter, I have been receiving some very fired-up emails from so many of you about my views on veganism. No offense taken at all - I’m THRILLED to be making so many of you think so hard about what it means to be vegan and as always I make no apologies for my truths. That being said, rest assured I will address this topic and more on next week’s show.
Alright, on with the show notes!
- “Sorry Gwyneth, ‘Sometimes Vegetarians’ Don’t Exist” by Jeanne Sager
- “Veganism (a 7 year old’s perspective)” on YouTube
My New Red Radio Reporters!
- Nick Mitchell (a.k.a. NickyNax, Gay Nick) on Vegan Travel
- Phil Verna (a.k.a. Philly Whispers) on Vegans in Sports
- Laura Yasinitsky (a.k.a. LaraYaz) on Vegan Celebrity News
Two Super Awesome Tech Dudes I LOVE!
- Luke Radl (my ever-so-gracious & devastatingly talented website dude)
- Christ Priest (my blindingly generous & melodically gifted music dude)
- Compassionate Cook
- Vegan Essentials
- Cosmo’s Vegan Shoppe
- Food Fight! Grocery
- Herbivore Clothing
- Friends of Animals
- Big City Vegan
- Animal Rights Stuff
- Because We Must
- Mercy For Animals
Also, I’m at the tail end of Day Three of my organic raw juice cleanse and feeling SPECTACULAR! I worked all day, trained muay Thai for 2 hours, ran 5 (very chilly) miles, and taught a conditioning class…and I’m simply buzzing with clear, clean energy right now. Life is good! If you’re interested in information about the cleanse I’m on, check out The Juice Press Online for tons of amazing information, juice porn and much, much more.
Stay tuned for EP9 and beyond, y’all.
Big things poppin’,
xo Erin Red