You know what’s cute? JL Fields, the vegan advocate/blogger/WFAS Board Member/social media darling/superwoman with whom I chatted on Episode Twenty Three of Red Radio, told me she was NERVOUS to hear herself speak on the show. HOW CUTE IS THAT?! Especially considering the woman is a total powerhouse and a true inspiration (there’s that word again…). She was amazing, was she not?!
Also, in “What A Coinky-dink!” News - have you heard EP120 of the Our Hen House Podcast, hosted by Seed Advisory Board Members Jasmin Singer and Mariann Sullivan? They featured a brief segment about The Seed: A Vegan Experience. So that means I featured them, and they featured me, all in the same week without any previous knowledge. I’m telling you, our stars must be aligned!
Alright, enough gab. Onward to the Show Notes!
- JL Goes Vegan - JL Fields’ home base
- Stop Chasing Skinny - JL’s Amazing, empowering project
- Like JL on Facebook!
- Follow JL on Twitter!
- Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary’s website
- The Story of Mike Jr., the Escaped Calf!
- Our Hen House - Jasmin Singer & Mariann Sullivan rock my world
- The Seed: A Vegan Experience - NYC’s premiere vegan event
Oh man, I’m pretty pooped. Did I forget anything? Let me know if I did!
xo Erin Red