Um, YOU GUYS…you’re supposed to let a Redhead KNOW when something slips her MIND. I realize I was ‘with it’ enough to post Valentina’s Fresh Veggies interview, but I neglected to post the show notes! GOSH.
In any case, there weren’t too many to post. So I’ll just include them in this here show notes for my RAW and REAL recent show, EP25. Have you listened to it yet? It’s cool if you haven’t because the whole situation makes me VERY ANXIOUS, on the real! It’s pretty out there, but I’m already so glad that I did it. The feedback I’ve been receiving has really blown my mind. Hey……..y’all are awesome.
Alright enough mushery - on to the show notes!
- Find Valentina on Facebook!
- Follow Valentina on Twitter!
- Check out Valentina’s Tumblr!
- Check out Fresh Veggies #1 and #2!
- Mac’n Food Truck - Miami’s Original Food Truck!
- Kathy Freston - Vegan Superwoman!
- Kathy discusses her books & the vegan movement!
That’s me in - I think - 1997 or 1998.
(Yes, there’s a hamster in my pocket.)
That’s me in 2000.
(In “rehearsal” with a classmate at the performing arts conservatory.)
That’s me after a first-round TKO victory in 2010.
Here’s Joshua, whose email put a fire under my white butt to create this episode.
Talk about an absolutely incredible transformation….thank you for your courage and hard work - for yourself, and for the animals. You’re a true inspiration and I’m honored to have you as a listener! Thank you, Josh!
- Listen to my Dad tell his story on Red Radio EP5!
- Amazing Vegan Books by Sarah Kramer!
- Skinny Bitch & Vegan Freak - two of my game- changers.
- Vegetarian Food For Thought - Colleen Patrick-Goudreau’s perfection in a podcast
- Dr. Fuhrman on Nutrient Density - get your learn on!
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s kickass website.
- The Seed: A Vegan Experience - NYC’s Premiere Vegan Event!
I think that just about does it, y’all. Thanks again for all you do to inspire and motivate me! Get ready for Episode 26…it’s a provocative one.
xo Erin Red