OK, seriously…this is gonna be the longest show notes ever. Because I’m mad diligent. Because Red Radio EP17 was TUBULAR. And because I don’t want ANY of you to miss even ONE LITTLE TIDBIT of info. Not even one! And dudes, you better try every single one of these food vendors, too. Because OMG THEY’RE DELICIOUS FOR REAL.
Come to think of it, so is Melisser Elliott. JUST SAYIN’.
Here we go!
- NYCVFF Official Site - 2013 will be epic I’m sure!
- My Blog from NYCVFF 2011 - marking a big day & the beginning of Red Radio
- The Contest Winning Photo - from listener Jennifer McCallum & her pup Marley!
- Coconut Bliss Ice Cream - delicious coconut based vegan ice cream
- Mercy For Animals - animal heroes
- Compassion Co. - super cute vegan messagewear
- Vegan Cuts - like Groupon for vegans!
- Earth Balance - vegan butter for life
- Nubian Heritage - scrumptious body care
- Sweet & Sara - infamous vegan marshmallows & treats
- Herbivore Clothing - the granddaddy of vegan messagewear & accessories
- Honest Tea - quench your thirst
- Goodie Girl - TriBeCa based vegan treats
- Fruit Bliss - rehydrated fruit & my favorite NYCVFF find
- The V Spot - Park Slope’s go-to vegan spot
- The Vegan Bodega - help Eric fund this amazing project by spreading the word about his APARTMENT for SALE in BROOKLYN, NY
- Woodstock Farm Sanctuary - I’m gonna buy that Eat Kale Not Cow shirt!
- Daiya Foods - life-changing vegan cheese
- Sun In Bloom - another wonderful vegan spot in BK with awesome brunch options
- Mama Micki’s - yummy vegan cookies & DOG TREATS!
- Raw Ice Cream Co. - my favorite raw vegan ice cream
- The Regal Vegan - vegan ‘faux’ gras? YSPLS!
- Bixby Bar - not 100% vegan, but the vegan options are delish!
- Rescue Chocolate - NYCVFF organizer Sarah Gross’ charitable chocolate (yum)
- Vaute Couture - all vegan super stylish garb for men & women
MELISSER ELLIOT (my vegan twin)
- Follow Melisser on Twitter!
- Like The Urban Housewife on Facebook!
- Melisser-A-Go-Go - Melisser’s sassy blog
- CrueltyFreeFace.com - Melisser’s amazing website
- Sugar Beat Sweets - Melisser’s San Fran based bakery
- The Vegan Girl’s Guide To Life - Melisser’s awesome book
- Today’s Activism…Be Creative - what a great article! Get on it!
- Strummer - Melisser’s teensy chihuahua friend
WHEW…that should about do it for this week’s show notes. Get to clickin’!
xo Erin Red