Holy Vegan Cannoli, guys… RED RADIO EPISODE THIRTY! THIRTY!!!! I can barely believe it.
So I apologize for this post arriving so late in the game, but there have been some seriously serious developments in the life of Erin Red over the past week or so. I am not at liberty to divulge just yet, but stay tuned…I will likely make some announcements in EP31 and beyond, and will obviously be blogging along with that. It shouldn’t come as any surprise to anyone…I’m not one to keep my mouth shut about much, let alone about myself.
I was so thrilled to speak to James Costa in EP30 - he’s such a genuinely wonderful person and his film is going to break tons of ground. And I think you can tell by the endless gabbing about The Seed: A Vegan Experience that I had such an amazing time! Let’s get right to the show notes, si?
- Check out the Lunch Hour Website - watch the trailer and learn more!
- Lunch Hour on Facebook!
- Lunch Hour on Twitter!
- James Costa’s profile on PCRM
- James’ company, Birdstreet Productions
- Choosing Raw’s blog about The Seed
- JL Fields' article on BlogHer about The Seed
- This Dish is Veg’s blog about The Seed
- From A to Vegan’s blog about The Seed
- The Seed’s list of SPEAKERS
- The Seed’s list of PARTICIPANTS
- Blogs on The Seed’s website by yours truly
And of course, Philip Wollen's devastatingly beautiful presentation - the best argument for veganism I have ever heard.
Now, I’m pretty darn sure I’ve forgotten about a TON of stuff I said I’d post…so please, let me know if that’s the case. My brain is a little fried right now! And I will be posting a special blog early next week featuring my photos from The Seed - check back!
EP31 is coming up soon - get ready for the awesome!
xo Erin Red