Did anyone catch the outro song in EP43? Any old school hip hop heads pick up on that one? Sometimes I feel pretty clever for those outros, and this is one of those times. I’m a freaking musical GENIUS is what I am. Golly.
- OneLuckyDuck.com - Sarma’s home base, featuring Pure Food & Wine
- Raw vs. Evil - Sarma blogs about her old boss Mitt Romney
- Leon Quinn Trujillo Sterling Britt on Twitter! (my canine boyfriend)
- Sean Casey Animal Rescue - where Sarma found Leon
- Raw Food Real World - co-authored by Sarma
- Living Raw Food - entirely-authored by Sarma
- Follow Sarma on Twitter!
- Follow Pure Food & Wine and One Lucky Duck on Twitter!
- Like Sarma on Facebook!
- NateBearArt.com - my dude Nate makes crazy awesome art
- CompassionCo.com - my dude Andy makes crazy awesome messagewear
- The Toronto Star - “…Give That Baby Some Meat.”
- "Registered Dietician" Carol Harrison
- PETA’s Care2.com - 12 Top Vegan Iron Sources
- Grist.com - “How To Prepare Yourself for the Baconpocalypse”
- Woody Harrelson on Raw Food
- WellnessFoods.ca - The Simply Bar (LOVE THIS)
- CrazySexyLife.com - Kriss Carr’s amazing world
- New York’s French Culinary Institute (definitely not vegan)
I’m show-noted out, y’all. Up next: EP44! Holla!
xo Erin Red