* A DISCLAIMER! (I’m sure you’re all fully aware that) I am not a doctor and the advice I give on Red Radio or here on my blog is just that: ADVICE. Heed at your own risk (or to your own glorious benefit!) *
- The Rich Roll Podcast - my amazing guest from EP28
- Team Earthling - Oz’s vegan podcast for the win!
- The 30-Day Vegan Challenge - CPG’s opus
- Red Radio EP38 - the first mailbag episode
- Should Vegans Procreate? - from the UK Vegan Society
- VeganSoapbox.com - Doing Less Harm or Doing More Good?
- Global Sisterhood Network - 10 Reasons to Rethink ‘Overpopulation’
- Vegan Society Forums - a discussion on vegan procreation
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy - is procreation a right?
- NYMag.com - The Decadence of Procreation
- CrueltyFreeFace.com - is your makeup vegan? (Thanks, Melisser!)
- PETA.com - Avon, Mary Kay, Estee Lauder Pay for Tests on Animals
- HappyCow.net - Animal Ingredients A to Z
- VeganEssentials.com - shop & support!
- ChoosingRaw.com - Gena’s amazing piece (READ IT NOW!)
- VeganSoapbox.com - Vaccines and Veganism?
- VeganSkeptic.com - Vaccine ‘Controversy’
- VegaFamily.com - Are Vaccines Vegan?
- StayingVegan.com - Vaccinations and Your Vegan Family
- CompassionateCook.com - Vegan Wellness Practitioners
DEODORANT (You Stinky Hippie!)