You know, sometimes this podcasting thing is a drama-filled roller coaster ride! Srsly. Case in point: I just spent the last four hours prepping and writing for a pretty major interview, only to have Skype royally screw me. All that work for nada! Alright well not nada… I was (very luckily) able to reschedule the interview. But I mean c’mon, son! My schedule is ridonkulous enough already! WT ever loving F?!
Alright, I’m done. No need to call the WAAAHHH-mbulance, I’m over it.
- Change.org Starbucks Petition - sign and cancel your Gold Cards, yo!
- From listener Big Gay Alan: GMO study is no bueno (ONE and TWO)
- Follow activist Karen Messier on Twitter!
- Azida Hemp Oil Products - my favorite lip balm!
- VeganEssentials.com - find Azida here, too, and shop for more stuff
- Sea Shepherd, No Kill Nation, Alley Cat Allies - three charities the Twins (and I) believe in
- Blisstree.com - Bananas not vegan!?!?
- Bloomberg.com - girl dies of e coli…
- NOAH for Animal Rights - an interview with Steve-O
- Famous For Something Indeed - on Huffington Post
- The Barbi Twins’ Official Website - hubba hubba!
- Twin Bunnies - The Twins are crazy active!
- Like The Barbi Twins on Facebook!
- Follow The Barbi Twins on Twitter!
- The Eco Anti-Diet Book - vegan and proud!
- Your Mommy Kills Animals - a documentary featuring the Twins
- Skin Trade - ditto
- I Have A Dream - A Barbi Twins’ produced Dogumentary!
- The American Chemical Society - this actually exists
- Animal Crush Video Prohibitions Act of 2010 - get familiar & get active
- What is Crush? - Check out StopCrush.com - viewer discretion advised
- Luka Magnotta - The Barbi Twins helped bring this man to justice
That should do it…EP46 Notes coming up in two shakes of a beet’s greens!
xo Erin Red