Alright, it’s more like Happy TWO Hours… but you’re guaranteed to have the time of your life with Red Radio Episode Sixty Eight, featuring author, chef and Cool-Dad-to-Be, Brian Patton! Otherwise known as The Sexy Vegan, Brian gets comfy with Erin Red to discuss his whirlwind year as a rising vegan star, his epic vegan wedding, his plans to raise a vegan son (starting this October!) and his second genius cookbook effort, Happy Hour at Home: Small Plates, Big Flavors and Potent Cocktails! Plus, a very special listener makes a very special plea. BABA BOOEY to you all! Please consider supporting Red Radio by visiting Erin Red’s home base erinred.com and clicking on ‘Support the Show’, and make sure to subscribe to Red Radio on iTunes (or your favorite podcatcher) today! If you love what you hear, leave a glowing review with five sparkly stars, or drop Erin Red a line at email@example.com. Better yet, dial the Red Radio Hotline at (510) 500-KALE and speak your truth! Don’t feel connected? Follow Erin Red on Twitter (@erinred) and Like her on Facebook (/erinred)!
- thebraininjuredvegan.blogspot.com - Alyx Millham’s site
- Follow Alyx on Twitter!
- Find Stephanie Gorchynski on Twitter and Facebook!
- festival.veg.ca - The Toronto Vegetarian Food Festival
- WellnessReboot.com - use code REDRADIO13 for over 50% off!
- TheSexyVegan.com - Brian Patton’s home base
- Follow The Sexy Vegan on Twitter!
- Like The Sexy Vegan on Facebook!
- VeginOut.com - Brian’s day job
- Vida Vegan Con - Portland’s infamous vegan convention
- Carmine’s Atlantic City - evidently, very vegan friendly!
- The Matrix - take the red pill
xo Erin Red