Is it ever too early to know the truth? The Little Ones show the Grownups how it’s done in Red Radio Episode Seventy! Artist, author and activist Ruby Roth joins Erin Red to discuss educating and guiding vegan kids, critical thinking and conscious living, dealing with (cough) “experts” in the media, her vegan awakening with the help of her future husband, and her incredible new book, V is for Vegan: The ABCs of Being Kind. Plus insights on vegan children and their intellect from a REAL LIFE expert, Dr. Michael Greger M.D.! Please consider supporting Red Radio by visiting Erin Red’s home base erinred.com and clicking on ‘Support the Show’, and make sure to subscribe to Red Radio on iTunes (or your favorite podcatcher) today! If you love what you hear, leave a glowing review with five sparkly stars, or drop Erin Red a line at email@example.com. Better yet, dial the Red Radio Hotline at (510) 500-KALE and speak your truth! Don’t feel connected? Follow Erin Red on Twitter (@erinred) and Like her on Facebook (/erinred)!
- MattThatVegan.com - Matt Salerno’s home base
- festival.veg.ca - The Toronto Vegetarian Food Festival
- WellnessReboot.com - Go Team Tomato!
- WeDontEatAnimals.com - Ruby Roth’s home base
- Like Ruby on Facebook!
- Follow Ruby on Twitter!
- WeBeVegan.com - Ruby & Justin’s vegan movement
- JustinBua.com - Ruby’s hubby is one helluva talent & inspiration
- Piano Man I - the painting that connected Ruby & Justin
- YouTube.com - Dr. Michael Greger M.D. on Vegan Kids & IQ
xo Erin Red