This is how I know I’m pretty much busier than ever: I opened this page to start writing my blog post over four hours ago. Every once in a while I’d click back to see how far along I was (blank page every time) and then forget about it entirely when something else came up.
Seriously, it just happened again. There was a 30 minute break between the last paragraph and this one.
And another 45 minutes between these two. FOCUS, RED. FOCUS!
…Ok, now it’s about 48 hours since I started this blog post, and I’m even more zombie-fied than I was in the first place. Let’s just get to these show notes before I melt into my computer, yes?
* * * ANETA & MACIEJ WOLKO * * *
* * * MATTHEW MITCHELL * * *
* * * ANNEMARIE CAMPBELL * * *
Your tickets have been processed and I can’t wait to see you at the show - TOMORROW!!!!
- Check out my interview with Alison from Animal Voices Radio Vancouver!
- Our Hen House - Jasmin & Mariann’s home base
- Satya Magazine - out of print but online forever!
- VegNews Magazine - both online & in print; a vegan staple
- The Seed: A Vegan Experience - less than 24 hours from liftoff!
And, as I anticipated, this week has successfully kicked my white butt. Red Radio EP30 will be released on Monday, June 25th - I sincerely appreciate your understanding while I devote myself to The Seed.
I can’t wait to see you all there!
xo Erin Red