Guys, are you all pooping at least two or three times a day? I sure hope so, and after the amazing feedback I received from Red Radio EP42 there’s really no excuse anymore. Y’all should be lean, mean, poop machines.
I call my cats poop machines sometimes. But I digress. On to the show notes!!!!
- Skinny Bitch - the book that woke me up
- Everyone Poops - well, they do
- Gia Herbs Gas & Bloating - evidently, this stuff works
- CA Right To Know - about Prop 37 & the GMO study
- Prop 37 Cheat Sheet - all about Prop 37
- LA Times - their piece on the NY Animal Abusers Registry
- Change.org - sign this petition asking Starbucks to keep soy free!
- Yaffa’s Joy Natural Sesame Snacks - find them, eat them
- NutritionFacts.org - Dr. Michael Greger’s amazing website/videos
- ColonTherapyNYC.com - Cassie Karopkin, my colon’s BFF
- Follow Cassie on Twitter!
- Like Cassie on Facebook!
- Cornell University - Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition (want)
- Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary - basically heaven
I think that’s all she wrote for EP42, kids. Stay regular and tune in for the EP43 notes, coming up next!
xo Erin Red