Ain’t she just a ray of light, that one? Yes, folks, Miss Chloe Coscarelli stopped by Red Radio Episode Fifty Six for a quick chat about her delicious new cookbook, and the notorious Phil Verna (better known as Philly Whispers) made his triumphant return to the show with his Vegans in Sports segment… and this time, the tables were turned. Tittilating!
Click the Red Radio Logo to listen now, and follow along with the show notes below!
EPISODE 56 SHOW NOTES
- Goats Yelling Like Humans - ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
- NYCVFF - The New York City Vegetarian Food Festival
- SAVVY/Rochester University - I’ll be speaking here in March!
- Chef Chloe Coscarelli - chef, author, California Girl
- Like Chloe on Facebook!
- Follow Chloe on Twitter!
- Natural Gourmet Institute - NYC based chef training
- Cupcake Wars - a vegan wins on the Food Network
- UC Berkeley - Chloe’s Alma Mater
- PCRM.org - McDonald’s, Chicken Fried Steak served in top US…
- Dailymail.co.uk - Fish are becoming easier to catch because…
- The Wat - Train Like a Pro in NYC
- Foodswings - Verna’s favorite restaurant
- Terri - yummy vegan grub in NYC
- Phillipe Verna a.k.a. Philly Whispers on Facebook
- Kara Lang - VeganCanadian Soccer Champion
- Amy Walsh - Kara’s teammate
- Big Fat Vegan Radio - check me out on Episode 18!
See you all at the New York City Vegetarian Food Festival!
xo Erin Red