(“…are you gonna finish that?”)
“I believe you can love and care about animal welfare and still consume them.” - Alex Jamieson
What, did you expect me to keep my mouth shut about this one? C’mon, guys… you know me well enough by now. No, I’m not going to be diplomatic. Or passive, or forgiving, or even polite. The way I look at it, why start now?
Red Radio Episode Fifty Seven is not to be missed, that’s for sure. I tackle the Alexandra Jamieson scandal, and no matter which side of the fence you find yourself on, you’ll be sure to hear some pretty hard truths and some truly controversial opinions this week. It was my honor to welcome Chloe Jo Davis (Girlie Girl Army), who revealed some behind the scenes info and shocking details about her now defunct friendship with Alex, Lara Yaz (Big Fat Vegan Radio) who shared her personal connection with the danger of the ‘cravings’ issue, and Sarah E. Brown (Queer Vegan Food), who went from peaceful to belligerent as the truths came forward.
Like I said… not to be missed.
The beans have been spilled in Red Radio Episode Fifty Seven: Erin Red welcomes three brilliant, beautiful and ballsy vegan women to the show to discuss a rather controversial ex-vegan and her rather shocking blogs as of late. Hear Lara Yaz (co-host of Big Fat Vegan Radio and Red Radio’s Entertainment Reporter), Sarah E. Brown (of Queer Vegan Food) and Chloe Jo Davis (trailblazer, wifey, mother of two vegan Princes and founder of GirlieGirlArmy) hash out the gory details in a no-holds-barred conversation about what it means to be vegan and so much more. Plus, the latest in vegan headlines in The Vegan Scoop, and Erin Red pushes some buttons with the Compassionate Clip of the Week! OH NO SHE DIDN’T! Please consider supporting Red Radio by visiting Erin Red’s home base erinred.com and clicking the DONATE button, and subscribe to Red Radio on iTunes today! If you love what you hear, leave a glowing review, or drop Erin Red a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also read her blog at erinred.tumblr.com, and find her on Facebook and Twitter @erinred.
Click the Red Radio logo to listen now!
EPISODE 57 SHOW NOTES
- I’m Not Vegan Anymore - the blog that started it all
- A Vegan, an Omnivore, and a Paleo… - the response to reality
- Girlie Girl Army - Chloe Jo Davis’ epic website
- Follow Chloe Jo on Twitter!
- Like Chloe Jo on Facebook!
- Big Fat Vegan Radio - with co-host Lara Yaz
- Follow BFVR on Twitter!
- Like BFVR on Facebook!
- Queer Vegan Food - Sarah E. Brown’s gorgeous home base
- Follow Queer Vegan Food on Twitter!
- Like Queer Vegan Food on Facebook!
- NYTimes.com - Grocery Chain to Require Labels on…
- Ecorazzi.com - Wolfgang Puck’s 2013 Oscar Menu Includes…
- NYCVegFoodFest.com - 2013 was a BLAST!
- SAVVY - come see me speak at Rochester U on 03/27!
- I’m Not Not Murdering Anymore - Marla Vegan’s brilliant post
- Facing Failing Health as a Vegan - Bonzai Aphrodite
Busy busy working on ErinRed.com…stay tuned!
xo Erin Red