Alright, so the picturesque cover may not look anything at all like your typical New York City date… perhaps in Central Park?… and granted, I’m happily off the market, so to speak… nonetheless I really enjoyed Dating Vegans by Anne Dinshah! It’s a really pleasant read and it definitely helped me gain insight into my own relationships and further define exactly what’s important to me in a partner. It was a blast talking with Anne about her dating adventures and recipe creations for Red Radio Episode Sixty Four. Plus, I talk smack about the growing popularity of that nasty swill otherwise known as Greek Yogurt. Seriously, if I have to listen to one more gym buddy wax poetic about that crap, I’m gonna scream.
Alright, enough angst. Check out EP64!
Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable, then come on back in front of this cozy fireplace for some vegan s’mores and Red Radio Episode Sixty Four? Erin Red gets to know author, athlete and vegan royalty Anne Dinshah to talk growing up vegan, creating simple and delicious recipes, and her titillating new book Dating Vegans: Recipes for Relationships. Want more? Ask and ye shall receive: The Vegan Scoop goes in on the Greek yogurt trend, and discusses the perfect absurdity of a solar-powered coal plant. OH, YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE! Please consider supporting Red Radio by visiting Erin Red’s home base erinred.com and clicking on ‘Support the Show’, and make sure to subscribe to Red Radio on iTunes (or your favorite podcatcher) today! If you love what you hear, leave a glowing review with five sparkly stars, or drop Erin Red a line at email@example.com. Better yet, dial the Red Radio Hotline at (510) 500-KALE and speak your truth! Don’t feel connected? Follow Erin Red on Twitter (@erinred) and Like her on Facebook (/erinred)!
Click the Red Radio logo below to find the podcast of your dreams!
- CompassionateCook.com - Sky & I have mutual friends
- Canada Day - it’s a CELEBRATION BITCHES
- (510) 500-KALE - call and breath heavily into Red Radio’s ear!
- Fresh Veggies on Red Radio! - check out the newbs
- VegNews.com - Greek Yogurt Causes Acidic Waste…
- ModernFarmer.com - Whey Too Much: Greek Yogurt’s…
- RenewEconomy.com.au - World’s biggest coal company…
- Dating Vegans - Anne Dinshah’s third food-centric book
- Apples, Bean Dip & Carrot Cake - Kids! Teach Yourself to Cook
- Healthy Hearty Helpings - Anne’s first cookbook
- The American Vegan Society - Founded by Anne’s father in 1960
Alright, y’all. Let’s make it weekly.
xo Erin Red
(Photo Credit: From A to Vegan)