What’s crackin’, Rice Crackers?
I love rice crackers. Have ‘em with hummus pretty much every day. Yum.
ANYWAY I’m sorry these show notes took so darn long to reach you all…it was a crazy hectic week in Red’s world. Lots of headway made on The Seed this week - I can’t wait to share all the details with you!
Alright, without further ado…here are the important links from Red Radio EP18!
- Our Hen House Podcast - Jasmin Singer & Mariann Sullivan’s TOTALLY BRILLIANT weekly vegan radio show; make sure to browse the rest of the site, too. They’re incredible women
- Go Vegan Radio - another weekly vegan podcast by Bob Linden
- Nick Vaughan vs. Brian Hutchings - my partner Nick’s recent 3rd Round Victory via KO at Madison Square Garden
- Muay Thai at the Mecca - a short video about the event
- Newsday Article - about the event featuring Nick
- The National Anti-Vivisection Society’s Website
- Animal Learn (.org)
- Bees! - my blog post on the amazing little winged warrior
- Is Honey Vegan? - from Grassroots Veganism with Jo Stepaniak
- Donate Unwanted Fur to Animals - a link to the HSUS (note: I do not support or promote HSUS or their practices; this was simply the best information I could find) website with info on the Coats for Cubs program and more
- Wha Me Eat - vegan reggae from Macka B, SEEN!
- The Professional Vegan
- The Discerning Brute
- Girlie Girl Army
- Denver Bespoke
- Payless Shoe Source
- Vaute Couture
- And More! (from outblush.com)
And last but not least, here’s that precious photo from listener Jennifer’s adorable little vegan friend, Murphy!
COULD YOU DIE!? He’s just kissable!
Alright, kids…there you have it. I think I covered everything - if I missed anything, let a redhead know, wouldja?!
xo Erin Red