Sorry for the slight delay, folks…if you’re following me on Twitter, you already know how insanely busy I am lately. No complaints here - busting my butt for veganism is nothing if not exhilarating!
OK - onto the notes. It’s a full house this week!
On The ‘Great’ GoogaMooga…
- Pat LaFrieda Shares the Next Meat Trend - an article from The Daily Meal
- Another Photo of Chef Pat LaFrieda’s black angus steer. (GRAPHIC)
- GoogaMooga Festival Serves Horse Bologna and Hall & Oats - an MTV article
- GoogaMooga’s Official Website - feel free to voice your disgust
Find out more about Nargus Harounzadeh…
- Nargus.org - her gorgeous website
- Like Nargus on Facebook!
- Follow Nargus on Twitter!
- Nargus’ story featured on Competitor.com
- More about Nargus’ journey on the UPenn Alumni site
- Go see Nargus’ first Solo Exhibition in NYC - don’t miss it!
And, of course, don’t forget to check out The Seed: A Vegan Experience - just over two weeks out and it’s crunch time! Check out The Seed’s Blog for regular updates and occasional blog posts by yours truly!
Episode 28 is right around the corner…
xo Erin Red